Monday, October 10, 2016

Joseph of Arimathæa

Hey Everyone!!

So... I do not have lots of time, but I had such a miraculous week that I wanted to at least share a little bit!

This cute little girl wanted me to say a prayer at her baptism!!!

We had a Mission Leadership Conference on Tuesday and President Welch introduced to me someone in the Bible that I don't ever recall reading much about, and that is Joseph of Arimathea! We talked about developing the Spirit of Joseph and helping our missionaries in our zones to do the same.

In Mark 15:43-46 it says:

 43 Joseph of Arimathæa, an honorable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.
 44 And Pilate marveled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.
 45 And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.
 46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.

Joseph would not be denied! He was going to do whatever it took to receive the body of Jesus and give Him a proper burial. I'd invite you to study his character, how he craved the body, how he was bold. That is how we must be, whether a full time missionary or not!!

Sister Hansen and I have practiced this Spirit throughout the week and we found two new families to teach. And we have a single mother and her two children who are preparing for baptism, plus 'T' is scheduled OFFICIALLY to be baptized on Friday this week... SO MUCH GRACE!!!!

When we desire to do God's will and we stop at nothing until it is accomplished, then we are entitled to MIRACLES. MIRACLES PEOPLE!!!

We took someone's cigarettes...

I hope you all have a great week!!!

Love, Sister Feil

Oh! Oh! Oh... also!!!! Shout out to my HANDSOME new nephew ASHER who just entered into this world this week!!!! Congrats to my bro and SIL (: the luckiest people alive with the two cutest kids. okay I'm done.

SO. COMPLETELY. ADORABLE.

No comments :

Post a Comment