Monday, June 6, 2016

Pouring rain... and revelation!

This has been a very productive week!

Our P-day was on Tuesday last week because of the holiday, and Wednesday was a very hot, sunny day until the evening.... then it started pouring rain! We also had an incredible lesson with one of our investigator's at a member's home, and we were able to teach her the Restoration and it was so powerful!!!

Later that night, we returned to this member's house and she fed us some chicken, chocolate cake and ice cream because we had kind of worked right through dinner — haha!!

Thursday we had Zone meeting, and I received so much revelation! So many things I can work on to improve as a missionary and as a person!! That was awesome and much needed.

Zone Conference:).
Photo-bomb!!!

We have been working with this sister in the ward who wants to go to the temple and the only thing holding her back is smoking... This is the week she wants to stop  so please keep her in your prayers!! We are visiting her every night to see how she is doing, and Sister Evensen and I have had some really powerful experiences with her.

Also... on Saturday, a lady I found and taught in Decatur was baptized! I got permission to call her and talk to her and that was the highlight of my week :).

It's been a great week! I don't have more time to write but I hope you all have a fantastic week!!!!

Love, Sister Feil

Found a snake! WOWZERS.

No comments :

Post a Comment