Monday, June 13, 2016

You probably won't see me in ward choir. ever. again. (:

Another great week in the Eastgate! And this week is transfers and Sister Evensen and I just found out.... that we will be staying together here in Eastgate! YAYYYYY  we are so excited!!! I have grown to love this ward and really didn't want to leave and so we are very, VERY thrilled for all the work that lies ahead of us in this wonderful area!
                 
Tuesday we were on exchanges so I went to Cherry Grove with Sister Baker. Appointments fell through but we had some cool things happen so it was a great day.  
                           
Wednesday we had district meeting, and Chick-fil-a is actually giving away free breakfast every Wednesday for this whole month so we began our district meeting with some delicious breakfast!    
         
We've had some great lessons with our investigator, "A", who is reading her Book of Mormon!! And "M" was out of town this weekend but she is so excited to meet with us this coming week. Our member that we are working with to help her quit smoking has not smoked for NINE DAYS NOW! Woo hoo!

Sure do love this sweet member!

A member that Sister Conrad and I helped get to the temple last transfer moved out of state, so we had to say goodbye to her this week:( which was sad! but on a happier note there is a sister in our ward who is preparing to go on a mission and she came out teaching with us this week and we found some solid new investigators with her!!

Saying goodbye to Raquel and her daughter!

One lady was questioning whether God existed because she has been trying unsuccessfully for years to have a baby. But we had a powerful first contact with her, and she is excited to hear more. We also found another lady who really wants to be baptized but she doesn't feel ready or worthy. She believes very similarly to how we believe, and so we are looking forward to sharing The Restoration with her!

I sang in the church choir on Sunday because our Elders begged us....… it was fun but you probably won't ever see me in ward choir. ever. again. (:

I just want to end this letter with my testimony that I KNOW with all of my heart that this is the true church, and that following Christ's example through baptism by proper authority and receiving the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end is the ONLY way to eternal life. This gospel is the only way we can find a true, eternal happiness that we can experience now and in the life to come. I love the Lord. He is my best friend. I am so happy to be on His errand. I have learned so much and grown so much and I have loved helping others to come to the knowledge of God's sincere and deep love for them.

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love, Sister Feil

No comments :

Post a Comment