Monday, December 5, 2016

#LIGHTtheWORLD

Hello!

I hope you all have had fabulous week! I sure did. Every week is just so amazing out here. There is nothing quite like being a missionary for the Lord.

Raking leaves...

Sister Cook and I are staying in Muncie for another transfer... and I absolutely love this place - so I am super happy!

The district (last transfer)

This week, we have gotten to meet with our favorites, "R", "N","K", and "B", and Sister Cook and I just so blessed to be working with them. They are amazing.

The district (this transfer)

I am so excited for the #LIGHTtheWORLD initiative! Service is truly amazing and brings us closer to our Savior Jesus Christ! He showed us the way to happiness by leading a perfect life, and though we cannot become perfect in this life, we can become perfected through Him who atoned for us. I love my Savior and I love to celebrate His birth this Christmas season. Because of Him, my life is better. I am happy! I am growing and becoming better and stronger! I am so thankful for Him, and for a loving Heavenly Father who sent Him to suffer and die for us. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us so darn much... It's AWESOME! They are cheering for us at all times. If you haven't had the chance, please watch the #LIGHTtheWORLD: 25 Days of Service video(s) on mormon.org!! They are incredible.

Us and "R" at Stake Conference!
The cute couple from Dinuba, California!

The Gospel is true and the only way to happiness. I know that with all my heart. I love y'all!

Us and the Carver's (my mission grandparents)!

Have a blessed week!

Love Sister Feil

No comments :

Post a Comment