Monday, December 19, 2016

Hoosier Christmas!!!

Hey all,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Me and Sister Conrad (on exchanges)

This past week was fabulous and busy!! 'R' GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!! Woo hoo. She is the most wonderful person. She has made some amazing changes over the past few months, and she is smiling a whole lot more now!! When she got confirmed on Sunday, she was just beaming, and she said she could feel the Holy Ghost with her now!!!

Oh, Happy day!

That was the highlight of my week! It is unreal to see how someone can be changed through applying the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I will forever be changed by that.

The Zone...

Serving the Lord as one of His missionaries is the greatest privilege and I am so glad to have this opportunity.

Exchanges with Sister Nickel

I know the Gospel is true, and I hope that during this Christmas season you will ponder on the beauty that it is that we have a Savior who's Atonement made it possible for us to live and be happy.

Muncie 2 Missionary Christmas pic

I love you all!

Sister Feil

No comments :

Post a Comment