Monday, February 29, 2016

Yo! This week has been CRAY-CRAY!

Sister Bukhara and I went on exchanges on Tuesday and that was pretty cool. (:

Sister Bukhara and I on exchanges!

Wednesday I had the incredible opportunity of attending Leadership Council at the Mission Home in Cincinnati... and it was AMAZING! I could never get tired of hearing President Porter speak  He truly is inspired! We talked about the role of the Holy Ghost in Conversion and dissected Elder Bednar's seminar that he gave in the recent missionary broadcast. It was really powerful and I learned a ton!

My Mission Family ~ Sister Jones trained Sister Nicol... and Sister Nicol trained me... And we love each other SO MUCH!!!
We are a bunch of goofballs whenever we get to be around each other. (:

Following the Council, Sister Bluder, Bukhara, Lovell, and I went to this Belgian waffle place and got chicken and waffles and it was delicious!

DIN DIN after Leadership Council
GOOD STUFF!!!

Today we played volleyball with our district and ate Grater's ice cream (which is the most delicious ice cream in the world).

SO! I came across the following scriptures in my studies this week and they are my new favorites! The path to eternal life isn't too difficult if we only TRUST in Christ's Atonement and in our Heavenly Father's love! He will carry us to the land of promise! I invite you all to read these verses and ponder them...

 Alma 37:
 44 For behold, it is as easy to give heed to the word ofChrist, which will point to you a straight course to eternal bliss, as it was for our fathers to give heed to this compass,which would point unto them a straight course to the promised land.
 45 And now I say, is there not a type in this thing? For justas surely as this director did bring our fathers, by following its course, to the promised land, shall the words of Christ, if we follow their course, carry us beyond this vale of sorrow into a far better land of promise.
 46 O my son, do not let us be slothful because of the easiness of the way; for so was it with our fathers; for so was it prepared for them, that if they would look they might live; even so it is with us.

The way is prepared, and if we will look — we may live forever.

Love ya'll ~ bye!

Sister Feil


No comments :

Post a Comment