Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Late Valentine's Day e'rebody!

First off, I just want to give a shout out to my brother, Nate Feil, who recently got engaged WOOT! WOOT! Congrats to you and Lyndsay!! Also, shout out to my sista-in-law Kayla Feil who recently HAD A BIRTHDAY! And another shout out to my sista Hannah who is HAVING A BIRTHDAY on Friday!

Okay, enough shout-outs. This week has been fabulous... It has been snowing, and it was my turn to drive!!!

Oh... THE SNOW!!!

Therefore, it was my very first time ever driving in snow! 

Sister Bluder and I being silly :)

And we are still here and breathing so I must not be too bad at it (it didn't snow much last year in Provo when this California girl was at BYU - lol)! YAY... SUCCESS! 

Wednesday we had a Zone meeting in Georgetown and that was pretty sweet. We went over Elder Anderson's talk that he gave at the missionary devotional that occurred not too long ago. We are really emphasizing the whole theme of "teaching repentance and baptizing converts." This week we have just been contacting A TON of people and fulfilling the huge list of assignments that we have from the different presidencies in the ward. It's been pretty cool! 

There is so much great work ahead of us, and the cool thing is that I am always learning something new or something more that I can do to really help with that work. No matter how much you think you know, or how much you role-play and practice and study, there is always more to be learned, and the Spirit will always guide you and teach you about how you can be a better disciple of Christ. I love my Savior. I know that because of Him, I can be a better person tomorrow than I am today. And I'm stoked because my whole life gets to be like that! I'm on a spiral staircase, taking one step at a time, and God is helping me with each one of those steps.

Have a blessed week!

Love , Sister Feil

No comments :

Post a Comment