Monday, October 26, 2015

Pobody's Nerfect!

My email title this week was inspired by one of our branch members, who said this to Sister Nicol and I. We cracked up — and thought it was super funny! Haha and so true!

So this week, we had exchanges on tuesday, and I was with Grandma Jones in Huntington and it was awesome! We had a few appointments and most of them fell through, but we were able to find a new investigator who has two little daughters and he was so excited to hear our message... WAHOO! He wanted us to come back the next day, so I will have to follow-up with Sister Jones and find out how that meeting went.

'Grandma Jones' and I in Huntington

Wednesday was one of the greatest days EVER. We got to go to the INDIANAPOLIS TEMPLE! And it was incredible. Our entire zone met up there and it was THE BEST. I love temples. So much. They are awesome. Enough said.

The Sisters in my zone at the Indianapolis temple (:

I LOVE the TEMPLE sooooooo much!

Thursday was amazing because we had a meeting with our branch mission leader and we have so many great ideas to help reactivate members of our branch! Like I am sooooo pumped! And right after that meeting, we went home to weekly plan and there was a package waiting for me with a bunch of fun halloween stuff inside, including cool bats that we hung on our wall. Yeah, we festive. Haha 

Happy Halloween everybody!

We festive...

got bats?

Friday night we had a dinner appointment with a recent convert, and afterwards we visited her cousin next door who just so happens to be Sister Linksy, the family history person. She was so excited to look up Sister Nicol's and my family history to try and connect us to people in the branch! It was so cute! She is seriously the best though... and we did find some connections - SO COOL! We are helping her with a family history event next friday and I am definitely looking forward to that.

Saturday, we went to Ft. Wayne (just the south part because that is in our area) for the first time and it was wonderful! It's slightly ghetto but there are some really beautiful neighborhoods! And I pretty much saw my dream house. Or my top five dream houses. For reals. We ended up going to this place for dinner called Azar's Big Boy's where one of our branch members works. They had the best pancakes in the WORLD and I dream about them now — they were THAT good.

Anyways, funny story about Ft. Wayne! There are so many one way streets there, we accidentally turned down one going the wrong way and freaked out as soon as we realized it. Thankfully, we were able to quickly turn down the next street to safety. And we are still alive. (:

This morning we drew 'The Plan of Salvation' on the sidewalk with chalk because there is a huge parade going on tonight and we are going to take complete advantage of that! It should be a great night.

Preparing for the parade

Love you all! I just want to end by saying how much I love the temple, and I know that it is so important to always remain temple worthy because the temple really is a safe haven. And the work we do there is so important. I have grown to love the temple, and it really is my favorite place to be. 

I LOVE to see the temple...

Have a great week all!

Love, Sister Feil

feelin' a lil' batty - lol

No comments :

Post a Comment