Monday, February 20, 2017

Holy cannoli!

Hey All!!!

I cannot believe it, but I am about to start my final transfer of my mission... So very crazy. Also, after serving 7 1/2 months in Muncie, I will be leaving to go to Columbia City!

Playing around with the settings on my camera... lol

And I am super pumped because I have the blessing of training a new missionary there:).

My new baby... Sister Ferrell!!!

This week has been full of miracles... and Sister Carlile and I are really sad to be parting :( but are glad that we will still be able to see each other at Zone Conference! haha.

Parting is such sweet sorrow....
Glad we are still in the same zone... 

The weather has been totally INCREDIBLE the past couple of days.... like I am talking no tights or jackets necessary!!!! It has truly been wonderful. As a result, we walked a lot... and talked to absolutely EVERYONE we saw, and on Friday and Saturday we met SO MANY people who agreed to return appointments!!

Packing up... Sure going to miss all you guys!!!
Me, Sister Carlile, and our WONDERFUL friend Maddi!!!

We had the coolest experience yesterday. We went to contact a less active and I said the prayer before leaving the car... and I prayed specifically that we would find someone who is elect in the next few hours that would be excited to hear the gospel. Well... the less active member wasn't home  so we decided to knock on the doors of her neighbors, but had no luck until we got to "E's" door.

Me and Sister Carlile with "E" & "C"

"E" rooms with her friend "C," who is super religious. They saw we were church people and invited us inside. "E" expressed her desire to learn more about God, and as we shared scriptures with them, "C" said that she had prayed for positive people to be sent to her. They both said that they have steps they need to take to follow God but they aren't sure how. We talked powerfully about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and how His church has been Restored, and they were both so happy! They are supper excited to have us back and are very ready to learn about the gospel.

One of my favorites...
Another one of my favorites!!!
Another FAVORITE!!

OH MY GOODNESS! God is amazing; and He answers our sincere and righteous prayers. I've prayed for so many things throughout my mission and the answers are coming! He has given me courage and faith that if I talk to absolutely everyone and always remember my purpose, I will be led to the elect!

Another favorite...
And another....
And another!!!

I feel so blessed and privileged to be an instrument in His hands... and this is a lesson I will keep with me for the rest of my life!!

And another favorite!!!

The gospel is the source of all true happiness... Just in case you were wondering. (:

I love you all!

Love, Sister Feil

No comments :

Post a Comment