Monday, August 8, 2016

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Hey All,

Sorry I don't have much time to write a general email today... I will make sure that next week's is lengthy and good! But I think you will like the pics I sent  and that should help to make up for it...



 I already LOVE it here in Muncie...


It's totally crazy... These last couple of weeks have gone by so so so fast!!!

So long... Farewell... Au revoir... Auf wiedersehen... good-bye!

We are working hard and having fun along the way...

Will it blend?
We MUSTACHE you a question... but we're SHAVING it for later! HAHAHA... we are SO FUNNY :).

Leadership Council was cool! This time it was geared mainly towards the leadership and how we can be better leaders rather than on things we can take back and teach the missionaries :).


I LOVE being a missionary!!

     

Love you all  Have a great week!!

Love, Sister Feil
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment