Monday, March 14, 2016

Privileges.

This week was crazy incredible! One of the main highlights was.... OUR INVESTIGATOR "A" IS ON DATE! Yep  — that's right, we met with "A" on Tuesday and extended a baptismal date to her... AND SHE ACCEPTED!!!

After we asked, she's all, "What do I need to do?" And we were like, "Oh... we will tell you!" and we made a little calendar with her and we will be working with her a lot these next few weeks. (: The soonest she can be baptized is April 16th (family    please keep her in your prayers…)!! Sister Conrad and I are really excited about this!

"A" is awesome and it's been cool to watch her change and become more accepting of the gospel. She even came to church yesterday and is planning on coming to stake conference next Sunday!! BTW, Elder Anderson will be speaking at that stake conference, and the Saturday before he is going to be speaking to our mission! SO our entire mission will be gathering together and I am so excited to hear him speak!!!!

Friday we had the privilege of attending the Cincy North Stake's Zone Conference... and ALL of my companions that I have served with are currently serving in that stake —  so I obviously had to get a group photo!! It made me so happy to see them all, and there is a special place in my heart for each one of them. I have truly been very blessed with some awesome companions!!

ALL of my companions and me... Sister Bluder, Sister Creager, Sister Clark, Sister Conrad, Me, & Sister Nicol :)
We are silly... 
Sister Clark, Me, and Sister Slavens (We were MTC buds)!
Me and Sister Slavens!
Anyways, at that Zone Conference, Brother Cutler, one of President Porter's friends and a previous Mission President in Texas, quoted Julie B. Beck and said, "The ability to qualify for, receive, and act on personal revelation is the single most important skill you can acquire in this life."

Hello, hello! God loves us so much that He has given us many tools to help us receive personal revelation, and this gift is available to us ALL. THE. TIME. Literally. We just need to do the things that qualify us for it, and as a missionary I have been learning how to recognize revelation much more frequently and it has been the greatest blessing.

I love you all and invite you to ponder what you need to do to recognize revelation, or God's hand, in your lives.

Have a blessed week!

Love, Sister Feil

No comments :

Post a Comment