Monday, December 21, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So this week is Christmas... and I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful and very Merry Christmas!

Saw some of my MTC favorites at Transfer meeting!

Once again, I don't have time to write much but I do want to share that because we had transfers last Tuesday, I said goodbye to Sister Nicol and hello to.... SISTER CREAGER!

Sister Creager is so fun! She is from Weston, Idaho and has been out for 7 1/2 months so far. She has served in the Dayton Stake her whole mission (two different areas) and so Decatur is her first area in Indiana! I apologize, but I don't have a picture of us because we took them on her camera and I haven't had a chance to get them yet... but I will send a pic next week. This is going to be a fun transfer! There is a lot of work for us to do here in Decatur so we will be kept very busy — haha.

It's funny, on our first day together, Wednesday, we ended up having a flat tire. Thankfully, a stranger came and helped us change it and then we took it to a shop to get it fixed. So... about half of our first day together was spent taking care of the car — haha.

Tomorrow our entire mission is getting together for a Christmas Devotional in Centerville, Ohio, and I am so excited!! It should be an amazing experience. Then of course Friday is Christmas and I get to Skype my family! And I am VERY excited about that as well!!!

I want to close by bearing my testimony of Christ. I know that He is my Savior and that because of Him, I have the hope of happiness and progression in this life. I can be forgiven of my sins, and start fresh every day. I make so many mistakes, but I don't have to be discouraged because of that! I know that mistakes allow me to learn and grow and to become better, and to become more like Heavenly Father wants me to become. Christ gives me the strength I need to push forward with a perfect brightness of hope, and to love others and see them as God sees them. I am so grateful for the peace that this knowledge allows me to have. And as a missionary I get to spread this beautiful message with the wonderful people of the Ohio Cincinnati Mission, and I love it. There is no other place in the WORLD I'd rather be:).

Have a blessed Christmas, and remember the true reason for the season!

Love, Sister Feil

No comments :

Post a Comment